We are Approved Installers
Green Energy Systems strive to work to the highest standards in all that we do and to this end ensure we conform to all the required industry standards. Green Energy Systems are proud to be members of, and accredited with, the following Industry Approved Bodies and Certifications:
We are Code Members of the Renewable Energy Consumer Code (RECC) to show our commitment to the highest standards of service. By signing up to this code we are committing to working to the RECC standards in the following areas:
- pre-sales activities, advertising, websites and sales visits;
- details of what the Code provides;
- clear information on the systems and their performance;
- any arrangements for installing and connecting the system;
- the selection and quality of Goods to be supplied;
- details of the conditions of business that apply;
- the standard of any installation and other on-site work;
- guarantees, and any maintenance and after-sales services needed;
- the action that will be taken to deal with any problems;
- monitoring and continuously improving procedures.
We are also accredited by the Microgeneration Certificate Scheme (MCS), which demonstrates the competence of our employees to install a range of small scale renewable and low carbon technologies in both the domestic and commercial sectors.
MCS is a mark of quality which demonstrates adherence to recognised industry standards; highlighting quality, competency and compliance.
You should always look for the MCS mark for reassurance that the installer of low-carbon products used to produce electricity & heat from renewable sources is certified.
As well as these we are a TrustMark Registered Business, which means we have been thoroughly vetted to meet required standards and made a considerable commitment to good customer service, technical competence and trading practices.
TrustMark is attained by a reputable business after it can prove to a certifying body (i.e. Certification schemes or Trade Associations) that it has all the right competences and consumer protections in place. TrustMark’s requirements relate to all the business’s work and all its employees, as it is the business which is TrustMark registered, not just the work.
Finally, we are Full Members of NAPIT, which is one of the leading Government authorised and United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS) accredited membership scheme operators in the building services.
NAPIT registered installers are:
- Able to complete work safely and to legally required standards
- Regularly assessed to provide assurance of their ongoing competence
- Capable of working to the very latest health and safety regulations
- Able to provide you with the necessary certificates to demonstrate the regulatory compliance of the work they do. These certificates may be requested by tenants, insurance providers and solicitors and may be needed if you are looking to let or come to sell your property.
Further details on all these schemes can be obtained through their specific websites.